E. CORBIERE AND SONS CONTRACTING
1090 Highway 551, MChigeeng, ON, P0P 1G0
Reporting to the Superintendent or designate, the Construction Coordinator plays an essential role in project execution. This role is focused on assisting the Superintendent in ensuring the logistics of equipment, materials and subcontractors on site, coming to or leaving site are maintained in accordance with the execution plan.
The ideal candidate must be willing to be mobile to travel to the project site(s).
• Assign purchase orders to any procurement required
• Update the purchase order log and distribute to the PM team
• Coordinate proper procurement of construction materials ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of purchase orders
• Coordinate the floating of equipment, fueling and maintenance
• Arrange for subcontractor engagement, notify safety of upcoming orientations or training that may be required
• Keep accurate inventory of small tools, consumables and materials
• Coordinates preparation of packing slip log and records to be given to the PM team
• Keep records of any inventory distributed to foreman
• Track incoming and outgoing rentals
• Collect information on pricing and availability of goods or services
• Superintendent may assign additional duties as required
Required Knowledge & Skills
• A minimum of 3-5 years working in a construction environment
• Ability to maintain excel spreadsheets and use email
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency and strong commitment to objectives
• Focused on details, highly organized and works efficiently
Employment Status Contract
Contract Start Date To be determined
Compensation & Benefits Overview E. Corbiere and Sons Contracting offers the opportunity to work on challenging, high profile projects and provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Accessibility E. Corbiere and Sons Contracting accommodates, upon request, candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
If interested please send a cover letter, resume and three current references to email@example.com